You can change the type of cheese to whatever you prefer. This pizza is delicious and guilt-free at the same time. Make sure to savor every bite.
What you need:
• 1 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 cups of butternut squash (peeled and pre-cut)
• ¼ c of goat cheese (crumbled)
• ¼ tsp of black pepper (ground)
• ¼ tsp of kosher salt (divided)
• 6 cups of fresh baby spinach
• 1 pre-baked pizza crust
• 5 tbsps of light alfredo sauce
How to make it:
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F or 232 degrees C.
2. Get a microwave-safe dish and put the butternut squash in it. Add a ½-inch depth of water into the dish. Microwave the squash on high for about 5 minutes. Drain the squash cuts and toss them in 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
3. As the squash becomes tender in the microwave, line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the pizza crust on the baking paper. Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust.
4. Get a non-stick skillet and heat the oil in it. Sauté the spinach for about a minute. Add in the remaining salt. Put the cooked spinach over the alfredo sauce. Top it with goat cheese and squash. Sprinkle black pepper on top.
5. Bake the pizza for six minutes. Set the oven to broil and cook the pizza until the crust is crispy.