Who says you can’t enjoy a pumpkin pie-like dessert? Make these tarts and indulge in the reduced sugar version of this well-known special occasion dessert treat.
What you need:
• ¼ c of frozen whipped topping (thawed, low calorie)
• 1 c of oatmeal cookies (sugar-free, crumbled)
• ½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
• 2 tbsps margarine or butter (melted)
• 2 tbsps of orange juice
• Cooking spray
• ¼ c of egg substitute
• 1 tsp of APF (all-purpose flour)
• ¼ c calorie-free sweetener
• ½ c of evaporated milk (fat-free)
• ½ c of canned pumpkin
How you make it:
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F or 191 degrees C.
- Get your tartlet baking pan and coat it with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle flour on the compartments.
- Mix the butter and the cookie crumbs. Press the mixture onto the bottom of each tartlet compartment, up to at least half-way up the sides.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Get a mixing bowl and combine the remaining ingredients (except for the whipped topping) with a whisk.
- Pour the creamy filling into the baked crusts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until it is set.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Top each tartlet with a tablespoon of whipped topping before serving.
***Each serving has 261 calories, 12.7 g of fat, 1.5 g of fiber, 6.9 g or protein, 32.6 g of carbohydrates, 18 mg of cholesterol, and 224 g of sodium.